Mandals Wellman (TPU) is a hose with exceptional tensile strength designed as a permanent alternative to traditional material in water wells where submersible pumps are used. No corrosion, no scale build up, low friction and improved flow rates make this a very cost effective solution.
Water Transport in any form is one of the main application for a lay-flat hose.
Drinking water supply misbecoming a challenge in many regions. Mandals lay-flat hoses provide an easy to handle and reliable solution to such challenges, whether for temporary or more permanent use.
- Made from extruded thermoplastic polyesther based
polyurethane (TPU) with excellent wear & tear properties.
- Very strong bonding between cover and lining as well
as firmly encapsulating the woven polyester.
- Designed for use in a borehole with a submersible
pump mounted at the end of the hose.
- Approved for use with potable water.
- Incorporated strap with loops at the outside of the
hose facilitates the strapping of the electrical cables for
the pump to the hose.
- Very high tensile strength.
- Easier to handle than rigid pipes of steel/HPDE or
- Simple installation and retrieval.
- Very good hydraulic characteristics.
- Less friction and more low due to diameter swell.
- Low risk of damage to cables and pump.
- No corrosion.
- Simple maintenance