Mandals ULTRAMAN is a durable lightweight hose for all-round use in the mining sector. Ease of handling and a long life time makes. It very cost effective. This hose is also used in deep mines for relining the compressed air lines- available in up to 800 m lengths depending on diameter.
Mandals Ultraman is optimal for water management system. Effective mine dewatering and slope depressurisation system are important components of many surface and underground mining operations.
- High resistance against commonly used chemicals and
excellent resistance to UV radiation, hydrolysis and fungus
- Lightweight and easy to deploy.
- High tenacity filament polyester yarn.
- Light weigh hose with good abrasion and puncture
- Thermoplastic polyether based polyurethane (TPU)
- Extruded through a circular woven jacket.
- Excellent adhesion between cover and weave.
- Excellent hydrolysis and fungus resistance.
- High diameter and extension stability
- Resistance to a wide range of chemicals. (Ref. Chemical List)
- Temperature range -50 to 75 ºC (pure water)
- Excellent UV and weathering resistance.
- Standard lengths depending on diameter.