Mandals Mortar is a light weight, safe & easy to use concrete boom hose from Mandals AS. The hose answers a need in the market for an easy to handle concrete placement hose. It is ideal for ICF forms as well as tall walls, and columns where space in minimal. The Lay-Flat design allows improved flow control and lower placement rates compared to conventional concrete discharge hoses. Mandals Mortar conforms with or exceeds strictly safety regulation such as the North American ASME B30.27 2009
Mandals Mortar is made from extruded thermoplastic polyether based polyurethane (TPU) with excellent wear & tear characteristics. The circular woven reinforcement is made from an extra strong yarn. The "extrusion through the weave" production method gives a very strong bond between cover and lining, and encapsulates the reinforcement. The heavily reinforced weave ensure minimum extension in length and minimum "snaking" or bending of the hose.
- Light weight, safe & easy to use concrete boom hose.
- Ideal for ICF forms as well as tall walls, and columns
with limited space.
- Improved flow control and placement rates compared to conventional concrete discharge hoses.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Mandals Mortar conform with or exceed strict safety
regulation such as North American ASME B30.27 2009.
- Extruded through a circular woven jacket.
- Very strong bond between cover and lining and
encapsulates the reinforcement.
- 1/3 lighter than traditional "Flexible boom hose".
- Safer operations and excellent manoeuvrability.
- Outstanding wearing resistance.
- Custom various lengths .
- Ease to pour in high areas.
- Bring color for visibility and safety.
- Simple maintenance and cleaning operations
- Coils up for storage and transportation