Mandals Lay-flat hoses are used in large mobile stand-by emergency firefighting systems around the world. Stored securely and centrally to reduce the response time for a city, a factor, or a large refinery where the consequences of a fire is often dramatic. Fire hoses are also used in case of flooding, for quickened safe dewatering of large or small areas.
Mandals Mantex is an uncovered fire hose used widely in the maritime industry, and carries our certification.
- The circular woven polyester is robust.
- The hose is very lightweight and ideal for use where
hoses have to be manhandled over longer distances
- Produced to and tested in accordance with NS 4016 – 4018 and BS 6391 type 1
- Uncovered fully synthetic firehose made from circular
woven polyester with an inner lining made from EPDM
- Ideal for use where hoses have to be man handled
over long distances.
- Excellent under all climatic conditions.
- The hose can be delivered in continuous lengths.