Mandals Guardman has a proven track record from applications in the coldest from harshest regions in Northern Norway to de desert of Australia.
Mandals lay-flat hoses are used in large mobile stand-by emergency firefighting systems around the world. Stored securely and centrally to reduce the response time for a city, a factory, or a large refinery where the consequences of a fire is often dramatic. Fire hoses are laso used in case of flooding, for quick and safe dewatering of large or small areas.
- Developed and manufactured since 1960's.
- Fully extruded hose where the rubber blend has been
extruded through the circular woven polyester jacket,
ensuring exceptionally good bonding and no delimitation.
- Can withstand great physical strain and temperature
- Light weight design.
- The hose is designed to absorb the pressure increase by
swelling rather than stretching. This means increased
diameter under pressure and reduced friction loss.
- The rubber blend has added UV barrier to prevent
damage to the rubber from UV radiation. It can tolerate
most low aromatic oil products as well as commonly used chemicals.
- Specifically designed for marine use providing the
user a long life product suitable for extreme climatic
and fire fighting conditions.
NOTE: Safety Factor BP/WP is 2:1 (50%). For all non-hazard and /or inflammable liquids.