Mandals DRAG is specially design to withstand the extreme tensile stress, pulling forces and abrasion from umbilical slurry systems. Some diameters are available in 300-400 meter lengths.
Mandals Lay-flat hoses have been the preferred solution in the global agricultural sector for decades. The durability and wear resistance provide the longest lasting hoses for such demanding use. Quick deployment and retrieval, combined with excellent flow rates and long life time, reduce operating cost.
- Design for umbilical drag system used for distribution of
slurry and manure in agricultural fields.
- Engineer with extreme tensile stress and abrasion properties.
- High tenacity filament polyester yarn.
- Thermoplastic polyether based polyurethane (TPU)
- Extruded through a circular woven jacket.
- Heavily reinforced weave.
- Ultimate tensile strength and abrasion resistance.
- Enhanced abrasion resistance
- High diameter and extension stability
- Low kink radius
- High puncture resistance
- Temperature range -50 to 75 ºC (pure water)
-- Standard lengths depending on diameter.
- Excellent UV and weathering resistance.