Mandals Aquaman (TPU) can be used an emergency bypass or even as a a permanent alternative for supply of drinking water, whether for emergencies or planned projects. This hose is also used in the ship service sector, and even for festivals other temporary events.
Water Transport in any form is one of the main application for a lay-flat hose.
Drinking water supply misbecoming a challenge in many regions. Mandals lay-flat hoses provide an easy to handle and reliable solution to such challenges, whether for temporary or more permanent use.
- Approved for transfer of potable water.
- Transfer large volumes of liquid with high working
- Lightweight and easy to deploy.
- Premium abrasion resistance.
- Minimum extension in length and minimum snaking
when in use.
- Mandals Aquaman is made from extruded thermoplastic
polyether based polyurethane (TPU) with excellent wear &
- The reinforcement is made from circular woven filament
- The extrusion through the weave production method gives a
very strong bonding between cover and lining as well as
firmly encapsulating the woven polyester.
- Designed, tested and certified for transfer of potable
- Excellent abrasion resistance of the TPU material enables
the use of very thin and lightweight hoses with large
diameters to be quickly and easily deployed.